Peas - 1/2 cup
Potato - 1
Cauliflower - few florets
Onion - 1
Tomato - 2
Cashews - 10
Chilli - 1
cinnamon - 1
1. In a pan boil the tomato,onions,chilli,cashews and cinnamon stick.
2. Let it get cooked. Make a paste of the mixture and keep aside.
3. Cook the vegetables. It can be done by microwaving all the vegetables for 8 mins.
4. In a pan heat oil and put mustard.
5. After the mustard splutters add the paste ,salt and then the vegetables and cook till the raw smell of the paste goes away.
Optional : I dint add any colour for the masala. Can add some colour.