Potato masala is the best combination for Poori or chappati.
Cooked Potato - 4
Onions - 1
Tomato - 1
Turmeri Powder - 1/4tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tbsp
1. Peel the skin of the potato and cook it in a pressure cooker.
2. Mash the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Heat the pan with oil. Add the channa dal and mustard.
4. Add onions and saute till golden brown. Then add tomato and let it cook for 5mins.
5. Add turmeric and chilli powder.
6. Now add the mashed potatoes to the pan.
7. Let it cool till the raw smell of the spices go away. Can add water for it to cook well.
Serve hot with Poori or Chappati.