Cauliflower - 2 cups
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Ginger garlic paste
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and wash them nicely with hot water and salt.
2. Heat the pan and add oil.Add the mustard after the oil heats.
3. Add the onions and saute them till golden brown.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute well.
5. Add tomatoes and cook till they become mushy.
6.Add the chilli and coriander powder.
7. Add cauliflower and mix them well with the mixture.
8. Close the pan with a lid for the cauliflower to cook.
Here is the spicy cauliflower masala ready !!!