Potato Masala - 1/2 cup(Refer here for the procedure)
1 cup - idly rice
1/2 cup - Ulundhu(Urad Dal)
2tbsp - fenugreek
1. Soak the rice and Urad dal for about 4 hours.
2. Fenugreek and urad can be combined together and soaked.
3. Grind the mixture of urad dal and fenugreek in a grinder or mixer.
(I have been making the batter using mixie)
4. Add water depending on the consistency. Don't make it watery.
5. Seperately grind the rice and mix the dal batter with the rice mixture.
6. Add salt and mix the contents evenly.
7. The mixture needs to be prepared overnight and dosa or idly can be made on the next day morning.
1. Heat the dosa pan and put little oil.
2. Take a batter and spread the batter evenly in a round manner.
3. After it becomes little brown spread the potato masala on one side of the dosa and close from the other side.
4. Ghee can be added to make the dosai more delicious.
It can be served with coconut chutney.