Okra has been my all time favourite. I just love it when it is fried.So here is how i do a okra fry.
Okra - Depending on how much you want.
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder - little
1. Cut the okra into small cubes.
2. Add oil in a pan and put some mustard and urad dal.
3. Add the chopped okra into the pan.
4. Add salt and keep frying until the stickiness of the okra goes away.
5. Now add all the powders. Fry untill the raw smell of the powders go away.
Ready to eat with any rice or with chappati.