Raw Banana - 1
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tbsp
Coriander Powder - 2/2 tbsp
1. Peel the skin and cut the raw banana into small slices. It need not be very thin. A medium size will do.
2. Mix the slices with salt,chilli and coriander powder and keep it aside.
3. In a pan add enough oil and put mustard and urad dal.
4. Put the raw banana with all the spices into the pan.
5. Keep frying until it is cooked.
6. If you want it to be crispy then you can add more oil and fry it well.
Here is the spicy raw banana fry which I love.