Maida - 1 cup
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tbsp
Oil - deep frying
1. Mix maida with salt and chilli powder.
2. Add water and make a dough and leave it aside for 30mins.
3. Like making a chappati make a round with the dough.
4. With a knife make a cut vertically.
5. Crossly cut the verticals so that it makes a piece like a diamond.
6. Heat a pan with oil and deep fry them.
7. Let it turn brownish and remove them and cool it before putting into any box.
It was a very easy snack to make. U can leave them in a paper so that the paper absorbs all the excess oil.