Refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits 16.3 oz package(8 biscuits total) - 1
Black eye peas- 1 cup
Chilli and Coriander powder - 1/4 tbsp each
1. Pressure cook the beans for 1 whistle . Mash them and keep.
2. In a pan add the chopped onions and salt.
3. Add the chilli and coriander powder and then the mashed beans and mix well and keep aside.
1. Take one biscuit and roll it like a small roti.
2. In the centre keep the filling and close the biscuit.
3. Same thing for all the biscuits.
4. Pre heat the oven to 300Degress and bake it until it becomes golden brown.
I actually made it a little thick. You can also make as per your wish.