Sooji/Rava - 1 cup
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Carrot - 1 cup ( grated )
1. Grate the carrot and cut beans into small pieces.
2. In a deep pan with little oil put the mustard seeds.
3. Add the sooji into it. Fry
untill the raw smell of sooji goes away.
4. Add the grated carrot and beans into the pan. You can add any vegetables that you want.
5. Fry for 5mins and let it cool for sometime.
6. Add the yogurt after cooling and mix some water incase if
the mixture is very thick.
7. Add the mixture to the idly plates and cook for 15mins.
Hot idlies are ready!! You can have it with Coconut chutney.