Monday, April 6, 2009

Chocolate Fruit Cake

I am so much into baking now  a days..Dont know what has happened to me..Anyways wanted to eat something sweet or not very sweet..So I thought of trying something new and I had grapes lying in the fridge. So wanted to use that as well.so thats how I made this.

Ingredients:

Wheat flour - 2 cups
Baking Powder and Soda - 1/4 tbsp
Brown Sugar- 1/2 cup ( depending on your need)
Fresh Grapes - cut - 1/2 cup
Water
Oil

1. Mix all the dry ingredients first.
2. Add oil and then grapes.
3. Then add the water and do not over mix it.
4.It should be very watery or very thick.
5.Preheat the oven to 300Degrees. Grease a baking pan and shift the contents and bake for 20 to 30 mins.

Cool it completely and then cut it. I dint have patience and cut it before it became cool. :)

I just poured some chocolate syrup on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment