Cooked Rice - 2 cups
Jeera - 1 tbsp
1. In a pan add the ghee.After it melts add the jeera to it.
2. After it pops add the cooked rice and mix well.
3. Add salt and serve.
It is a very simple rice variety and tastes good as well.
Soya chunks- 10
Onion - 1
tomato - 1
Almonds - 5
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
1. Boil water in a pan and add the soya chunks to it.
2. Let it boil for 5mins and then squeeze excess water from the chunks and wash well in cold water.
3. Now for the gravy add the onion,tomato,ginger garlic paste and almonds in a pan and fry well. Saute it until tomatoes become mushy. Add the grama masala as well.
4. Cool it and grind the above to a smooth paste.
5. In a pan add litle oil and fry the soya chunks for 2mins and then add the grinded mixture.
6.Add little water and let it mix well for 5mins.
I had it with Jeera rice and it was lovely.