For making the masala:
Cooked Potato - 4
Onions - 1
Tomato - 1
Turmeri Powder - 1/4tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tbsp
1. Peel the skin of the potato and cook it in a pressure cooker.
2. Mash the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Heat the pan with oil. Add the channa dal and mustard.
4. Add onions and saute till golden brown. Then add tomato and let it cook for 5mins.
5. Add turmeric and chilli powder.
6. Now add the mashed potatoes to the pan.
7. Let it cool till the raw smell of the spices go away. Can add water for it to cook well.
Dosa Batter - 2 cups
MTR CurryPowder or just Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
1.In the griddle spread the dosa batter and then immediately sprinkle the curry powder.
2.Add oil around the sides and then spread the potato masala and then let it cook properly.Because we wont shift to the other side for it to cook.