Maida ( white Flour) - 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1
Chilli Powder - 1 tbsp
Warm Water - 1/2 cup
Butter - 2 tbsp
Baking powder - a pinch
1. Mix the flours,salt,chilli powder and baking powder.
2. Melt the butter and add to the mixture.
3. Cut the onions finely and add to the mixture.
4. Add water and make them into a soft dough.
5. Pre heat the oven to 300Degrees.
6. Make small balls and with ur finger press so that it becomes thin
7. Continue with the rest of the dough and bake it for 20 - 3o mins.