Many people dont like bitter gourd,but I just love it.
Bitter Gourd - 1 cup - chopped into small pieces
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Chilli Powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
1. Add oil in a pan and then add the onions and saute till golden brown.
2. Add the chopped bitter gourd and fry until the raw smell goes away. If you add the tomato before doing this it will take lot of time for the bitter gourd to cook. So add the bitter gourd and then add the tomatoes.
3. Add the tomatoes ,salt,chilli and coriander powder.
4. Cook until it is well mixed and the smell of chilli and coriander powder is gone.
5. Last minute add the sugar and mix well.