Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Coconut - 1 cup
Garlic - 2
Chilli and Corinader Powder - 1 tbsp each
1. Grind all the ingredients and keep side.
2. Soak tamarind in a cup.
3. Filter the tamarind and take only the water.
4. Mix the grinded mixture to the tamarind water.
5. In a pan boil the mixture.
Kuzhambu is ready now.
For the dal urandai:
Channa dal - 1 cup soaked
Red chilli - 1
Fennel Seeds - 1tbsp
1. Soak the dal for 2 hrs.
2. Grind the daL with fennel seeds and red chilli.
3. In a cooker make the grinded mixture into small balls and steam it for 15mins.
4. Add the urundai to the kozhambu and it is ready to be served with hot rice.