Baby Brinjals - 5
Peanuts - Roasted
Black Pepper - Roasted
Tomato - 1
1. Cut the 4 sides of the brinjal and coat it with oil and little salt and bake it for 15mins.
2. Put little oil in a pan and roast the channa dal,peanuts and black pepper and grind the mixture.
3. Add the tomatoes into the pan and cook well until it is mushy.
4. Add the grinded paste to the pan and add little water and boil until it becomes thick.
5. Add the baked brinjals to the curry and mix well.
6. Keep in low heat and cook until the paste blends well with the brinjals.
Serve hot with rice or chappati.