Spinach- 2 cups - chopped
Toor dal - 2 cups - cooked
Chilli Powder - 1tbsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
1. cook the toor dal with the
turmeric powder in a pressure cooker. 3 whistle will be fine.
2. Cut the Spinach,onions and
3. Heat a pan and fry the bindi
for a while until brown and keep aside.
4. Add the onions and t
omatoes and saute for a while.
5. Spinach can either be
pressure cooked with dal or saute it in a pan and then add to the cooked dal.
6. Add the cooked dal and add water so that it not very thick.
7. Add the chilli and coriander powder to the dal.
8. Leave it to boil and serve with hot rice.