Rice - 1 cup
Channa Dal - 1/2cup
Moong Dal - 1/2 cup
1. Soak the rice for 20 mins. Dry the rice in a cloth until no water is there in the rice.
2. Grind the rice,channa and moong dal.
3. In a pan heat little oil and mustard and urad dal. After the mustard splutters add the red chilli.
4. Add 2 1/2 cups of water to the pan and let it boil
5. Add the grinded mixture to the pan slowly. Make sure no lumps are formed.
6. Mix until it becomes like a gough.
7. To a cooker add little water in the bottom and make a ball from the dough and hold tight in ur palm to the shape.
8. Steam for about 1o mins and the rice dumpling is ready.