Peas - 1/2 cup
Rice - 1 cup
Onion - 1
milk - 1 cup
Ginger,garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
1. In the cooker add half the amount of ghee and add the onions and saute until golden brown.Then the ginger garlic paste.
2. Add salt and then peas and mix well.
3. Add the washed rice to it.
4.Add 1 cup milk and 1 cup water.
5. Close the cooker and cook for 3 whistles.
6. In a small pan add the remaining ghee and add jeera and mix it with the cooked rice.
I added jeera at the last because i wanted it to be crispy and not soaked in the rice.
Potato - 1
Carrot - 1
Rajma beans - 1/4 cup
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
1. Grind coconut,Half onion,tomato,chilli powder,fennel seeds,ginger and ga
rlic and keep aside.
2. Pressure cook all the vegetables in a cooker for 1 whistle.
3. In a pan add little oil and saute the onion.
4. Add the grimded mixture and the veggies and add little water it the paste is very thick.
5. Cook until the vegetables are blended well with the gravy.
Serve hot with rice !!