Bindi - 2 cups - chopped
Toor dal - 2 cups - cooked
Chilli Powder - 1tbsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
1. cook the toor dal with the turmeric powder in a pressure cooker. 3 whistle will be fine.
2. Cut the Bindi,onions and tomatoes.
3. Heat a pan and fry the bindi for a while until brown and keep aside.
4. Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for a while.
5. Add the fried bindi.
6. Add the cooked dal and add water so that it not very thick.
7. Add the chilli and coriander powder to the dal.
8. Leave it to boil and serve with hot rice.