Generally we add potatoes but for a change i used sweet potato. It was very nice.
Sweet potato - cooked - 1/2 cup
Carrot,Peas,cauliflower - cooked - 1 cup
1. Mash all the veggies and mix them well with salt.
2. Make small balls out of the mixture.
3. In a plate put some flour and dip the small balls and keep it.
4. In a skillet add some oil and heat it.
5. Put one by one the floured veg balls and fry them. I dint want to deep fry the vegies. So i used a skillet and added little oil around it and fried.
6. Fry them until golden brown and serve them with tomato sauce.
It was yummy..We both liked it very much.
I had plenty of the veggie mixture.so what i did is i used them for my pasta.
Flour - 1tbsp
Pasta - whole wheat
Milk - non fat(can use of your choice) - 8tbsp
1.Cook the pasta as per the pack instructions.
2.Heat a pan and add little oil
3. Add the flour and keep stirring.
4. Add the milk slowly so that no lumps are formed.
5. Keep stirring until it becomes thick.
6. Add the veggie mixture and mix well.
7. Add the cooked pasta and mix evenly so that the gravy is blended
all over the pasta.
8. Cook for another 5mins in low heat.
Your creamy pasta is ready !!
Brocolli Pepper Fry:
Brocolli - 1 cup
Black Pepper - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
1. Cut the brocolli into florets and microwave for 4mins.
2. In a pan heat little oil and add the onions and saute till golden brown.
3. Add the tomatoes and salt and cook well .
4. Add the cooked brocolli and mix well.
5. Add the grounded black peper and cook until the raw smell goes.
Carrot Poriyal :
Carrot - 2cups - Grated
Onion - 1
Coconut Scrapping - 1/2 cup
1. Grate the carrot.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard and urad dal.
3. Add the onions to the pan
and saute till golden brown.
4. Add the grated carrot to the
5. Cook it for few minutes
and add the coconut scrap
pings and mix well.