Frozen Parotta - Thawed - cut into slices - 2
Onion - 1
Bell Peppers - 1
Carrot - 1/4 cup
Tomato - 1
Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
Chilli and Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp each
1. Thaw the parotta and with your hand make them into small pieces.
2. In a pan add oil and add the mustard and urad dal.
3. Add onions and then the bell peppers and fry until brownish.
4. Add the tomatos and grated carrot.
5. Cook well and add all the masala's and salt.
6.Add little water and then the parotta pieces.
7. Let it spread really well with the masala and get soaked in the water.
8. Add the lemon juice and serve hot with Curd.
It was delicious.