Bell pepper - 1
Tomato - 1
Chilli powder 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
1 cup - idly rice
1/2 cup - Ulundhu(Urad Dal)
2tbsp - fenugreek
1. Soak the rice and Urad dal for about 4 hours.
2. Fenugreek and urad can be combined together and soaked.
3. Grind the mixture of urad dal and fenugreek in a grinder or mixer.
(I have been making the batter using mixie)
4. Add water depending on the consistency. Don't make it watery.
5. Seperately grind the rice and mix the dal batter with the rice mixture.
6. Add salt and mix the contents evenly.
7. The mixture needs to be prepared overnight and dosa or idly can be made on the next day morning.
1. I use the microwave idly maker for this mini idly.
2. with a spoon fill the batter in the idly plate.
3. Pour little water in the base of the maker.
4. Microwave for about 4 mins.
5. Let it cool for sometime and remove the idly with a spoon from the plate.
6. Add little oil in a pan and add the onions and saute it til golden brown.
5. Add the peppers first and fry. Then add the tomatos and cook well.
6. Add the chilli and coriander powder and cook well till the raw smell is gone.
7. Add the mini idlies and mix well until it blends well with the mixture.
8. Fry for 5mins and serve hot.