Cauliflower - 1 cup - florets
Corn flour - 1/2cup
White flour - 1/2cup
Jalapeno Pepper - 3
garlic - 2
Sweet chilli sauce
1. Since I dint want to deep fry gobi I baked it.
2. Mix the corn and white flour.Add salt and add little water and make it to a paste.
3.Preheat oven to 200Degress and put the cauliflower florets into the paste. the paste should be thick so that it sticks properly to the gobi.
4. Bake it for 15mins until its cooked.
1. In a pan add litle oil and cut the garlic and pepper finely and add it.
2. Saute until golden brown and then add the bell pepper and saute for 2mins.
3. Add all the sauce.
4. Add little of corn flour so that the gravy becomes thick.
5. Add salt and then the baked gobi and mix well.