Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rava Laddoo - My 200th Post

Hi All,


Yes it is my 200th post. Its like a dream thinking that I have 2oo posts in my blog. I started this as a time pass and now it has been a part of my life.Its been only 5 to 6 months I started this and already 200 posts now. Feels good !!

So here is my recipe. I am sending this to Srivalli's Indian Cooking Challenge.


Ingredients:
Rava - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/2cup
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Raisins
Cashew - 10
Cardamon -2
Milk - 1/2cup
1.In a small pan add 1tbsp ghee and then add cashews and raisins.Fry until the raisin is fried and bulged.keep aside.
2.Then add the rava and fry until the light brown and do not burn it.Add the remaining ghee and then the cardamon.
3.In a bowl add the sugar,fried cashew and raisin and then the fried sooji.
4Add milk such that you can make a dough like paste.
5.Transfer back to the pan and add very little ghee and let it stand for a min.
Then make the laddoos..
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 200th Post Aarthi... nice way to celebrate them with laddoos... rava laddoo looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete