After a very longggg time I am back with Almond Butter cookies recipe. I was really really busy with work and also shifting to a new apartment.
Almond Butter - 2 tblsp
All purpose Flour - 1/2 C
Sugar - 1/3 C
Margarine - 1/2 stick
1. Cream the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 300Degrees.
3. Add the flour to the bowl with margarine and sugar.
4. Mix until the mixture is just combined.
5. In a cookie sheet take a small ball and press the ball. With a fork press on top in both directions.
6.Bake for about 20 mins. Make sure you check in the middle.
7.Cool completely and enjoy :).